Wills & Probate
Our experienced team deals with all aspects relating to Wills, probate and trusts.
We advise clients on a wide range of Wills, probate and trust matters including:
- Making a Will – We recognise how vital it is to have a well drafted legal and valid Will. For this reason, all our Wills are prepared by a solicitor
- Making a Codicil
Look out for our regular special offers and discounts on our Will writing services.
- Advice about Inheritance Tax planning
- Dealing with probate and the administration of an estate
- Deeds of Variation (an Inheritance Tax planning option)
- Creation and management of trusts and settlements, for tax planning purposes or in order to protect their assets and capital for themselves and their families
- Change of name deeds
No matter what you need, we have highly experienced lawyers on hand to help. E-mail email@example.com or call us on 020 8879 9400 to get a will questionnaire.
Need help protecting your estate?
Call us today for advice and a no obligation quote